Neck King® and The Back King™ are designed to release tension in the neck and back muscles by applying direct pressure to tight and tender trigger points allowing them to release. Every product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- Reduce pain and pressure on nerves
- Improve range of motion
- Increase circulation to tense muscles
Common to Neck King® and The Back King™:
- Both devices can be used in a lying or seated position.
- You can also use both devices at the same time.
- Using them on a carpet or yoga mat will prevent either device from sliding and adds stability.
- Using them on a bed or couch allows the device you are using to sink down and soften pressure during movement.
- Both devices can be used while on a chair, sofa, or a recliner. You can adjust the intensity by how hard you lean back against it.
Differences between Neck King® and The Back King™:
- Neck King's four smaller bumps can target areas more aggressively in the neck, as well as along the rest of the spine. The offset bumps allows you to work the body differently by using the other side.
- The Back King offers the user an easier way to work the back with its low profile and two rows of five larger bumps with a mild arch. It is also easily adjusted to different heights, inclines, and rocking. It also can be used for the neck.