- Using on a rug will stop Neck King® or The Back King™ from sliding around.
- If the bumps feel too hard, place a folded towel over the bumps until you get used to it.
Neck King Use
- Using for the neck in both directions will allow you to work different areas of the neck.
- Using for the back will be more intense with the higher bumps towards the feet, rather than the lower bumps towards the feet.
- Use both sides if it feels comfortable for you.
- To reduce pressure and add support when working the back, place a small pillow on each side of the lower and higher bumps.